Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas preparations

we already had Christmas with my family last weekend. I wish I would have gotten more pics, but I've attached what ones I did.
while we were there, we visited candy cane lane...Grace was amazed by all the lights. she is loving Christmas calls right now- especially silent night and away in a manger.
Graces little cousin, Elizabeth was a little leery of get after the last time they saw each other and Grace kept pushing her (at Grace's 2nd birthday party), so they didn't play much.  However, Grace had a lot of fun with her other cousin, Cadence, who is also 3 months younger. they played catch and colored.

I've also attached a picture of or Giuditta that we made for a mostly homemade Christmas

As i type, we are on our way to Brian's family.

more on Christmas, AFTER :-)







No comments: