Monday, June 3, 2013

Don't get excited...this isn't the world's greatest post!

So, we've been busy.....

Grace is sort of potty training, so I thought I would make a potty chart for her...she wanted disney princesses, but I didn't like the ones I could find.  I found some great clip art at http://disney-clipart.com/.  (Thanks for the free clip-art!!)

I thought I would share the chart, but also ask for your prayers...I can't make heads or tails of whether this is going to happen or not-- many days she will poop regularly on the potty, but often not pee. And, I think for a while she was afraid of peeing in underpants, but today she requested them (and had two accidents).  She really wants to be a big girl like her friend Aletheia (who visited and stayed with us this past week) and Eve and Anna.  AND, she really wants to go into the balls at Ikea next week when we visit, and while she meets the height requirements, you also have to be potty trained.

Hmmm...so it looks like I can't upload a pdf or a word document...or at least I don't know how to.  So, if you are interested (or know how to and want to help!!), message me in the comments!!

here's a recent pic of grace for you....
She looks so sweet and yet very nerdy here...LOL!!




No comments: