|looking quite pensive:o)|
She is such a big girl. I decided the easiest way to write up all that she has been doing is to write "7 things about Gracie." So, here goes:
1) The past 7 months have been wonderful. Like my friend Janet said when her Lucy was 7 months, it has been 7 months of Heaven. Gracie has been a very easy baby..happy, content, a good eater/sleeper/pooper, etc. Of course, here on Earth, nothing can be perfect, but even with the trials we have experienced, overall, I am sooooo thankful for this little girl (whom some might know I was initially terrified at the idea of having, a girl that is), who makes me smile so I want to cry and makes me realize how much I truly need the Lord!!
2) Things Gracie loves:
Her blankie, real food (with lots of texture and spice!)- even things like buffalo chicken and lemons. She also like chocolate (I gave her one bite once- her eyes LIT up!!), emptying out all of her toys from the bin, and then chewing on them one by one, other children- especially babies, dancing to worship music at church, baths, being outside, sitting up like a big girl, tags, and her toes and her water and her monkey. She loves a lot of stuff. oh, and her mommy and daddy:o)
3) Things Gracie hates: taking more than a 30 minute nap during the day, getting undressed or dressed, pureed baby food, crinkly sounding noises (think aluminum foil or a plastic grocery bag), being on her belly, being on her back, and sometimes, carrots.
4) She gives the best kisses...bunny, butterfly, wet slobber kisses...she loves to give and recieve!!
5) Grace has such a great sense of humor. She thinks animal sounds are funny. She thinks if you imitate her it is funny (even when she is upset!). She thinks being scared (BOOO!) is funny. She thinks friends who clap plastic toys together are funny! She laughs a lot, and about random things.
6) We don't have another Dr. visit until April, but Grace is growing so much. Last week, she was comfortably wearing 6 month and 6-9 month clothes. Today, I put on an outfit that she always wears, and they were like capris on her!!! She is practically done with the 6-9 month clothes too, and looking quite cute in her 9 month stuff. At her last home weigh-in, she ways 16.8 lbs!